Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Sewing Project for September 3rd

So far I'm 3 for 3 this month.

I remembered I had started a new case for a porch cushion the other year. I got as far as pinning the edges to make a seam.

This took me all of 10 minutes to cut, pin, sew and serge. I eye-balled straight lines while sewing(I've gotten really good at that), and the hardest part was getting that pillow inside the case! It's definitely a tight fit, but it works.


features: 
  • different front and back fabric
  • the back has the envelope/pocket style closure
  • serged all around the inside seams

If you don't remember the cushion covers I made, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

nice things please!
anything that can be considered mean will be deleted!
Have a magical day!!