Skip to main content

Groton Olde Home Days 2011

Groton Olde Home Days was interesting to say the least. I met a lot of people who were from out of town or this was their first olde home days. There was also a couple that I got to talking to about Disney because I was wearing my Disney Volunteer shirt.



My Table on Main Street




50 Coffee Cozies











"G" is for Groton ( and now you have ""C" is for cookie" stuck in your head now, dont you?). Sport themed cozies covering football, baseball, and soccer









As of today, Tuesday August 23rd, The Early Settler on Main Street in Groton, will be selling my items again. So if you didn't get a chance to visit my table, you can go and see my items there.

I have also added a new feature. I created a punch card that allows you to receive a free cozie or an item of equal or lesser value($4.50) free when you buy 8 or more cozies. There is also a special coupon on the back. 


and if you were wondering what the picture was of in the previous post, it was a Groton themed baseball cozie


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Groton's Home for the Holidays- TOMORROW!

Groton's Home for the Holidays event is TOMORROW! I will have a table located in the Masonic Lodge off of Main Street in Groton, NY! Craft Fair is from 1-4! Hope to see you there! What you'll be able to find at my table: Drink Cozies! Fandom Pillow! limited quantity of Pillow Cases( but I can take a custom order and ship them to you!). cute little Tissue Holders! Plus More!!

Fandemicon- 7 days away!!

  My next show is next week! Come to Fandemicon in Utica, NY at Utica Public Library from 10am to 5 pm! This is a FREE event and open to all ages!  I'll be in my take of a Captain Marvel cosplay so stop by my table and say hi!

Farmers Market-week3

This Saturday I think I did pretty well. I was able to sell my Owl(below), which was super cool SOLD! I also sold a heat pack and 2 mini drawstring bags. I haven't seen any coupons yet and I'm really hoping that some come in for the rest of July.