Skip to main content

Farmers Market tomorrow!

Just a reminder Farmers Market starts tomorrow(Saturday 6/11)!
Come from 9a -12:30p and visit my booth!

don't forget your $3 off $10 coupon!!!

see you there!

DIRECTIONS!



View Larger Map

Popular posts from this blog

Groton's Home for the Holidays- TOMORROW!

Groton's Home for the Holidays event is TOMORROW! I will have a table located in the Masonic Lodge off of Main Street in Groton, NY! Craft Fair is from 1-4! Hope to see you there! What you'll be able to find at my table: Drink Cozies! Fandom Pillow! limited quantity of Pillow Cases( but I can take a custom order and ship them to you!). cute little Tissue Holders! Plus More!!

Fandemicon- 7 days away!!

  My next show is next week! Come to Fandemicon in Utica, NY at Utica Public Library from 10am to 5 pm! This is a FREE event and open to all ages!  I'll be in my take of a Captain Marvel cosplay so stop by my table and say hi!

SALE!!

Use code EARLYBIRD when checking out for 50% off your entire order!! SHOP NOW