Skip to main content

its that time of the year again

better late than never but I'm fundraising for my volunteer trip to Kentucky this year and what better way to fundraise than to sell the things that I make.

The following are for sale(but not quite yet up on etsy): 2 mini panda felted keyring buddies(maybe more, not sure yet), 3 panda stuffed animals, 1(or 2) large panda fleece fringe blankets. The prices are as follows:

key ring buddies: $1
stuffed animals: $10
panda blanket(s): $25

when their available on etsy, I'll let you guys know, but if you're interested(without seeing pictures yet....) in buying anything now, comment below or facebook or email me.

I'll be posting pictures later within the week depending on when i get everything settled.

I also stopped by the post office and asked about their shipping rates and boxes and stuff like that and there is more than i thought that goes into figuring out shipping rates for online selling. I'm going to have to get all that also settled within next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Groton's Home for the Holidays- TOMORROW!

Groton's Home for the Holidays event is TOMORROW! I will have a table located in the Masonic Lodge off of Main Street in Groton, NY! Craft Fair is from 1-4! Hope to see you there! What you'll be able to find at my table: Drink Cozies! Fandom Pillow! limited quantity of Pillow Cases( but I can take a custom order and ship them to you!). cute little Tissue Holders! Plus More!!

Fandemicon- 7 days away!!

  My next show is next week! Come to Fandemicon in Utica, NY at Utica Public Library from 10am to 5 pm! This is a FREE event and open to all ages!  I'll be in my take of a Captain Marvel cosplay so stop by my table and say hi!

Farmers Market-week3

This Saturday I think I did pretty well. I was able to sell my Owl(below), which was super cool SOLD! I also sold a heat pack and 2 mini drawstring bags. I haven't seen any coupons yet and I'm really hoping that some come in for the rest of July.