Skip to main content

new online store!!

I recently closed my etsy store. Their fees were killing me as I was not making any profit. I have opened a new online store from a company called Storenvy. They don't have any fees to post an item, which really works in my favor as I can have everything that I have for sale posted and not worry about any extra fees.





so please check out my new store and if something interests you, use code "FB10" so receive 10% off your order!


I will finish adding the rest of the items I have for sale by Saturday night, so be sure to check then or Sunday morning for the full list. Also, if you feel that any information in the item description is missing, see any grammatical errors or if there is any information that you would like to see, please let me know!

cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Groton's Home for the Holidays- TOMORROW!

Groton's Home for the Holidays event is TOMORROW! I will have a table located in the Masonic Lodge off of Main Street in Groton, NY! Craft Fair is from 1-4! Hope to see you there! What you'll be able to find at my table: Drink Cozies! Fandom Pillow! limited quantity of Pillow Cases( but I can take a custom order and ship them to you!). cute little Tissue Holders! Plus More!!

Fandemicon- 7 days away!!

  My next show is next week! Come to Fandemicon in Utica, NY at Utica Public Library from 10am to 5 pm! This is a FREE event and open to all ages!  I'll be in my take of a Captain Marvel cosplay so stop by my table and say hi!

SALE!!

Use code EARLYBIRD when checking out for 50% off your entire order!! SHOP NOW