Skip to main content

buy a cozie. get 5 bucks. take a picture

I'm starting a new incentive: Whoever is the first person who buys a coffee cozie from my online etsy shop gets a free $5 gift card to McDonalds. The idea is for you(the buyer) to go to McDonalds and buy a(an) (iced) coffee drink and use the cozie you just bought, take a picture and send it to me via email. it's that simple. 
buy a cozie. get 5 bucks. take a picture




As of now I only have 2 cozie items on etsy: 1 single for $4.50 and a 4 pack for $15. There are free shipping on the both of these. I have 3 other cozies that Im going to post within (hopefully) the next 48 hours and I also have about 20 that are ready to be made. You can also click the "request custom item" link on the left hand sidebar, message me to reserve a cozie and ill post the reserved cozie so then you can purchase it.


I know people are buying my cozies because I sold a ton last summer at farmers markets and I just got my consignment check from the store here in Chapel Hill, but I would really(really, really, really) appreciate some online sales.

buy a cozie. get 5 bucks. take a picture

Also, some other things that are going on on etsy: first 5 people who use the code ""FIRSTFIVE"(all caps without quotations), gets 10% off their orders. And once I get into my sewing mood, I'll hopefully be making some new items and posting them, too. They're going to be more of a holiday item, but it's never too early to buy holiday items.

cheers!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

panda keychains at Strays!

Panda keychains are now available at Strays in Souther Village in Chapel Hill for $1.50!

Birthday Special!

From May 3rd-May23rd, there is going to be a special etsy event celebrating my 21st Birthday! 5/3-5/12 and then 5/14-5/23 --> use coupon code 21SHIP to get free shipping 5/13 --> use coupon code 21BIRTHDAY to receieve 21% off There will be more items added and hopefully some new never-seen-before items also added Sew come celebrate my birthday with me and purchase something from my etsy shop! Also, first 10 people get a complimentary panda keyring buddy!

WTNV (cosplay) skirt

I MADE A SKIRT! I'm going to a live WTNV show this week. It'll be my 2nd show and (75+ podcasts later) I'm really excited! I wanted to make a really easy skirt without a pattern for awhile now and after scouring the interwebs for an hour I found a couple sites with some pretty easy instructions. (you can check them out here and here ).  I didn't want it to be overly complicated- so no zipper or fabric waistband, but I did want a lining and an elastic waistband. I bought some YaYa Han cosplay brocade (the full cosplay line here ) and some purple lining ( the online picture is a crimson- IRL it's a purple that matches the brocade) from Jo-Anns.  I already had some soft  1.5 in elastic from another project( that i haven't started yet...). The last clothing item I made turned out really badly so since I've sewn and learned some new tricks since then, I was pretty optimistic about making this skirt. It seemed really easy while reading it onl...