Skip to main content

Farmers Market-week1


 Thanks to everyone who made it out to Lansing Farmers Market on Saturday and to those who stopped by my table and purchased something! I think I did pretty well for opening day. I would have been really ecstatic if one of my bags was purchased, though.

Here's what was sold:


 


Purple Washcloth Clutch-SOLD!



Creatures-SOLD!


1 Peanuts themed Coffee Cozie-SOLD!

If you've been on my etsy page recently, you may have noticed that a big chunk of items are gone. They expired(it's a 3 month deal) and since the summer is one of my more profitable months, I won't be adding/reactivating more items until the season is over. If you see an item on this blog(and i haven't marked it "sold" )and it's not on my etsy page, message me and I'll let you know if it's still available.

I have added coupon code SUMMER on etsy that will get you 10% off for those of you who are not able to visit my table at FM.

 Remember that coupon that I put up? Well, make sure to bring it on Saturday!

So, hopefully I will see more of you next week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WTNV (cosplay) skirt

I MADE A SKIRT! I'm going to a live WTNV show this week. It'll be my 2nd show and (75+ podcasts later) I'm really excited! I wanted to make a really easy skirt without a pattern for awhile now and after scouring the interwebs for an hour I found a couple sites with some pretty easy instructions. (you can check them out here and here ).  I didn't want it to be overly complicated- so no zipper or fabric waistband, but I did want a lining and an elastic waistband. I bought some YaYa Han cosplay brocade (the full cosplay line here ) and some purple lining ( the online picture is a crimson- IRL it's a purple that matches the brocade) from Jo-Anns.  I already had some soft  1.5 in elastic from another project( that i haven't started yet...). The last clothing item I made turned out really badly so since I've sewn and learned some new tricks since then, I was pretty optimistic about making this skirt. It seemed really easy while reading it onl...

Captain Marvel Cosplay skirt

I made this pretty awesome Captain Marvel/Carol Danvers skirt and scarf in 2 days time! It was kind of a last minute thing for Twin Tiers Comic Con in Elmira on Sat(8/13). Everything was bought at JoAnn Fabrics and here's what you'll need if you want to make your own: Blue fabric #400104927188 Red Fabric #400045691254 Yellow fabric- I used yellow symphony broadclotch from another project Gold Trim #070659745324 Gold Metallic Elastic( or any other elastic that you want) which can be found in the Notions aisle Star pdf Pellon 911FF iron on interfacing- as big as your star( i used 9 inches) Thread: Coats and Clark "Hero Red" and "Monaco Blue"(I think) also I used this website for reference, which I think I already linked to for my WTNV skirt I pretty much just cut the red fabric shorter than the blue fabric and sewed it on top of it along the waistline, then put in the elastic. The gold trim was sewn onto the red hemline and then the yellow sta...

Farmers Market-week3

This Saturday I think I did pretty well. I was able to sell my Owl(below), which was super cool SOLD! I also sold a heat pack and 2 mini drawstring bags. I haven't seen any coupons yet and I'm really hoping that some come in for the rest of July.