Skip to main content

its that time of the year again

better late than never but I'm fundraising for my volunteer trip to Kentucky this year and what better way to fundraise than to sell the things that I make.

The following are for sale(but not quite yet up on etsy): 2 mini panda felted keyring buddies(maybe more, not sure yet), 3 panda stuffed animals, 1(or 2) large panda fleece fringe blankets. The prices are as follows:

key ring buddies: $1
stuffed animals: $10
panda blanket(s): $25

when their available on etsy, I'll let you guys know, but if you're interested(without seeing pictures yet....) in buying anything now, comment below or facebook or email me.

I'll be posting pictures later within the week depending on when i get everything settled.

I also stopped by the post office and asked about their shipping rates and boxes and stuff like that and there is more than i thought that goes into figuring out shipping rates for online selling. I'm going to have to get all that also settled within next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WTNV (cosplay) skirt

I MADE A SKIRT! I'm going to a live WTNV show this week. It'll be my 2nd show and (75+ podcasts later) I'm really excited! I wanted to make a really easy skirt without a pattern for awhile now and after scouring the interwebs for an hour I found a couple sites with some pretty easy instructions. (you can check them out here and here ).  I didn't want it to be overly complicated- so no zipper or fabric waistband, but I did want a lining and an elastic waistband. I bought some YaYa Han cosplay brocade (the full cosplay line here ) and some purple lining ( the online picture is a crimson- IRL it's a purple that matches the brocade) from Jo-Anns.  I already had some soft  1.5 in elastic from another project( that i haven't started yet...). The last clothing item I made turned out really badly so since I've sewn and learned some new tricks since then, I was pretty optimistic about making this skirt. It seemed really easy while reading it onl...

Captain Marvel Cosplay skirt

I made this pretty awesome Captain Marvel/Carol Danvers skirt and scarf in 2 days time! It was kind of a last minute thing for Twin Tiers Comic Con in Elmira on Sat(8/13). Everything was bought at JoAnn Fabrics and here's what you'll need if you want to make your own: Blue fabric #400104927188 Red Fabric #400045691254 Yellow fabric- I used yellow symphony broadclotch from another project Gold Trim #070659745324 Gold Metallic Elastic( or any other elastic that you want) which can be found in the Notions aisle Star pdf Pellon 911FF iron on interfacing- as big as your star( i used 9 inches) Thread: Coats and Clark "Hero Red" and "Monaco Blue"(I think) also I used this website for reference, which I think I already linked to for my WTNV skirt I pretty much just cut the red fabric shorter than the blue fabric and sewed it on top of it along the waistline, then put in the elastic. The gold trim was sewn onto the red hemline and then the yellow sta...

Farmers Market-week3

This Saturday I think I did pretty well. I was able to sell my Owl(below), which was super cool SOLD! I also sold a heat pack and 2 mini drawstring bags. I haven't seen any coupons yet and I'm really hoping that some come in for the rest of July.